Supervisor: Marketing Manager
This person will be responsible for Hagley's social media presence across multiple platforms with frequent, regular posts and responsiveness.
- Create e-mail blast templates using MailChimp.
- Create and curate content for Hagley’s social media accounts, which currently include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Monitor these accounts and report engagement statistics and trends. Stay current on social media marketing best practices.
- Produce videos for Hagley’s social media channels and marketing needs from concept to completion.
- Monitor travel review sites, respond to positive and negative reviews, and repurpose positive reviews as social media content.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Social Media Management, Visual Communications, Marketing, or other related field from an accredited college or university.
Preferred: Experience with social media management required. Familiarity with content management (HootSuite/SproutSocial), paid/organic content promotion, and advertising management on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube preferred. Familiarity with photography/videography and editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Spark, iMovie) a plus. Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with efficiency, accuracy, and enthusiasm.