- Your ceremony and/or reception held in Hagley’s unique venue, the Soda House, nestled in the rolling hills of the Brandywine Valley
- Wedding and engagement photography in the E. I. du Pont Garden and along the Brandywine River
- Catering by one of Hagley's Preferred Caterers*
- Set-up time prior to wedding day
- Complimentary Hagley Museum tickets for wedding guests that may be used as wedding favors.
- Patron Level Membership for the Couple including:
Free admission to Hagley Museum including the DuPont ancestral home, the E. I. du Pont garden, the nineteenth-century Worker’s Hill, and special exhibitions
10% discount at the Hagley Store and Belin House Café
Invitations to special events and more!
*Wedding Venue Fee does not include catering costs.
Gallery Wedding Venue Fee: Up to 100 guests for a seated reception. Includes six-hour Soda House rental until 11 p.m, with lower Galleries.
Premium Months (May, June, September through December): $2,500 • Standard Months: $2,000
Full Soda House Wedding Venue Fee: Up to 150 guests for a seated reception. Includes six-hour Soda House rental until 11 p.m., with lower Galleries and Auditorium
Premium Months (May, June, September through December): $4,000 • Standard Months: $3,000
E.I. du Pont Gardens or Hagley Barn Ceremony
- Available May-October starting at 5 p.m.
- Up to 160 guests
- Includes 100 white resin chairs (extra may be rental and an additional fee), rehearsal time the day before, and a Hagley event coordinator on site.
- Ceremony Fee: $2,250/$2,000 with Soda House reception
Hagley Soda House Ceremony
- Maximum capacity varies by space up to 160 guests.
- Includes 100 white plastic chairs (extra may be rented at an additional fee), rehearsal time the day before, and a Hagley event coordinator on site.
- Ceremony Only Fee: $2,500
- $500 with Soda House reception (up to 100 guests)
200 theater seating, 140 banquet seating, 200 for cocktails
85 theater seating, 72 banquet seating, 90 for cocktails
90 theater seating, 100 banquet seating, 110 for cocktails
Soda House Terrace
110 ceremony seating, 160 for cocktails
E. I. du Pont Garden Ceremony
160 with on-site rain backup, 220 with off-site rain backup