Hagley Craft Fair
The Hagley Craft Fair has the reputation as one of the finest craft fairs in the region. The Fair offers a unique shopping experience on Hagley’s beautiful grounds in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Held Saturday, October 16, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, October 17, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The event is primarily outdoors with a limited number of booths located inside the Soda House.
- Admission is charged to the event.
- Food Service is available on site.
- Shuttle service is provided between locations.
1 other occurrence.October 17, 2021
Join us for our annual run/walk to benefit Hagley’s Scholarship Fund. Participants can run or walk along the beautiful Brandywine through Hagley’s 235-acre property.
Use Newton's laws of motion to build a catapult and find out how far you can launch a paper ball.
Spend a tasty afternoon learning about the chemical properties of the items you have in your kitchen! Make tie-dye milk art and ice cream in a bag!
Hagley is offering two stimulating weeks of summer camp activities. Camps provide a fun, hands-on environment in which to learn and make new friends.
Use an egg to demonstrate the principles of motion, showing Newton's laws in full force.