Do all of those hotel ballrooms look the same?
Hagley’s unique wedding venue, The Soda House, was built in 1888. Constructed of local Brandywine blue rock and set against the rolling hills of Chateau Country, there is no other venue like it in the Brandywine Valley.
Imagine Your photos set in a historic French heirloom garden next to the original du Pont family home, an elegant backdrop to photos and lovely in every season. Click Here for more information.
Children's Birthday Parties
Hagley's birthday package includes guided activities of your choice, free printables, a gift for the birthday child and more! Visit our Birthdays at Hagley page for more information.
Private Parties, Non-Profit, or Corporate
Have a blast at your next party, start your fundraiser, or get away from the workplace! Originally built in 1888 to store sodium nitrate for blasting powder, the Soda House is now the perfect place to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs or any other occasion!
Food and beverages are provided by your choice from Hagley’s Preferred Caterers. Contact the Hagley Special Events Office for a current list of options.
- Climate controlled historic buildings nestled in an idyllic setting.
- AV amenities including internal sound systems, wireless mics, projectors, screens, and wireless internet*
- Flexible room sizes for meetings, lunches, receptions, and parties.
- Exclusive catering by Toscana Catering at Hagley
- Free Parking
- Group Tour Options
- Visit Spaces and Fees for more information or Contact Us.
Facility Rental at Hagley is one of many benefits of membership. Facility Rentals for private parties by individuals are a benefit of membership and require a Patron level membership or above.