Hagley is closed through mid-March 2021. See you in the Spring!
Infrastructure improvements are essential to what we do at Hagley. Beginning January 4, 2021, Hagley Museum will close to visitation - including walking on the property - to continue an electrical project on the lower property requiring extensive road excavation. It is anticipated we will be able to reopen in mid-March. Any updates will be communicated via our e-newsletters, website, and social media. Until we are safely able to welcome you back, stay connected to Hagley through our Hagley from Home virtual resources and our Facebook page. We look forward to seeing you again in the spring!
What you can still do:
- Stay connected to Hagley through our extensive Hagley from Home resources
- Visit our social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Shop in the store on Museum Store Mondays or shop online
- Hagley Members can enjoy Yoga Classes with Mary Currie
Big things are coming in 2021!
- Hagley's annual 5K returns in April
- Science Saturdays also return in April with River Rangers
- Hagley's new Visitor Center exhibition, "Nation of Inventors," opens in fall 2021.
- Hagley's signature events return in 2021, including Fireworks at Hagley, Bike & Hike & Brews, Summer Camps, Hagley Craft Fair, and Hagley Car Show.