Application for Specialty Food Vendors
Vendor Rules and Regulations
- Participation is required for entire open hours of both days.
- Booth spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’
- Space assignment is at the sole discretion of Hagley Museum and Library.
- A non-refundable application fee of $10 is required with the application.
- Booth fee is $150. Please do not send booth fee until notification of acceptance.
- The Specialty Food Market is located outdoors.
- The event is held rain or shine.
- Vendors are required to bring their own tents or canopies.
- Electricity is not provided.
- We require at least three digital images of current work and one image of the booth set-up. Please email the images to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Craft Fair 2023 images”. Include with this email a 100- word description of your product with price points.
- Selections of vendors for the Hagley Craft Fair are made at the sole discretion of the Hagley Museum and Library.
April 15: Application Deadline
by May 19: Notification of acceptance via email
Note: All applications and payments MUST be submitted on the Hagley website. We no longer accept checks.