Hagley is celebrating its reopening with discounted admission.
Visit the Hours and Tickets page to purchase tickets to Hagley.
Hagley was featured on Visit Delaware as part of their Summer Safely program.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
The well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. To that end, we are doing the following:
- Limiting daily capacity and hours of entry to Hagley
- Ensuring employees are informed and following CDC & OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19
- Requiring personal protection equipment for our employees in guest areas
- Continuing to align our cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC, and implementing them with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the property
- Monitoring guest areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates
HOW YOU CAN HELP
We are excited to welcome you back to Hagley. To help us keep everyone safe, we ask that you please:
Follow CDC health & safety guidelines:
- Wear a face covering when around others and distancing is not possible.
- Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
Be courteous on trails and walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
Where can I find information about COVID-19 in Delaware?
Visit https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/ for the latest information.
How can I become a Hagley Member?
To learn about the many benefits of Hagley membership, please visit Hagley's Membership Page
How can I stay connected to Hagley from home?
You can enjoy virtual tours, Science Saturdays, digital exhibitions, behind-the-scenes talks and much more at Hagley From Home