Hagley wants you to enjoy your visit safely.
For your safety and ours, Hagley continues to follow guidelines from the State of Delaware and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (the CDC).
Masks are optional for visitors and Hagley staff.
The well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority. To that end, we are doing the following:
• Ensuring employees are informed of and following state and CDC guidelines for working during COVID-19
• Continuing to align our cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC
• Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and staff use
Click here for re-opening procedures for the library.
To help us keep everyone safe, we ask that all visitors please follow Delaware and CDC health and safety guidelines, including:
• Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
Where can I find information about COVID-19 in Delaware?
Visit https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/ for the latest information.
How can I become a Hagley Member?
To learn about the many benefits of Hagley membership, please visit Hagley's Membership Page
How can I stay connected to Hagley from home?
You can enjoy virtual tours, Science Saturdays, digital exhibitions, behind-the-scenes talks, and much more at Hagley From Home