Hagley is now open!
Visitation is currently limited to Hagley Members.
Hagley will open the lower property with miles of trails and stunning scenery along the Brandywine exclusively to Hagley Members.
With consideration for state mandates regarding social distancing and mass gatherings, Hagley is open only to Hagley Members (click here to join) on an advance reservations-only basis.
Hagley will expand the opening of additional guest experiences in alignment with state guidelines. We look forward to welcoming more guests at that time. Please continue to consult this page for updates.
Visit the Hours and Admission page for details about visiting Hagley.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
The well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. To that end, we are doing the following:
- Limiting daily capacity and hours of entry to Hagley
- Ensuring employees are informed and following CDC & OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19
- Requiring personal protection equipment for our employees in guest areas
- Continuing to align our cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC, and implementing them with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the property
- Monitoring guest areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates
HOW YOU CAN HELP
We are excited to welcome you back to Hagley. To help us keep everyone safe, we ask that you please:
Follow CDC health & safety guidelines:
- Wear a face covering when around others and distancing is not possible.
- Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Do not gather into groups larger than 10 people.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
Be courteous on trails and walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
Where can I find information about COVID-19 in Delaware?
Visit https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/ for the latest information.
Why is Hagley open only to Hagley Members?
To help control our visitation numbers and to stay in compliance with state guidelines regarding mass gatherings, Hagley is offering the first stage of its reopening exclusively to Hagley Members.
How can I become a Hagley Member?
To learn about the many benefits of Hagley membership, please visit Hagley's Membership Page
When will tickets become available for nonmembers?
Daytime admission tickets will become available to the general public when Delaware mandates allow. We will announce the subsequent stages of our reopening as we are able via this updates page. Thank you for your patience.
How can I stay connected to Hagley from home?
You can enjoy virtual tours, Science Saturdays, digital exhibitions, behind-the-scenes talks and much more at Hagley From Home